Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Easy Day and much accomplished

Well, we were expecting a big storm coming into Florida this morning.  When we got up, there was no rain, hardly any wind and  it was not storming.  Hmmmm....the kids didn't have any school due to incoming storm, appointment at Hospital was cancelled so not much  was going on.

Kids and I enjoyed our day off.  We watched movies and hung out at home.  I got to finish my new jewelry creations that I had been working for a couple of days.  I finished 2 chokers and then took pictures of them.  I usually try to take pictures during the day.  I really dislike taking pictures at night because they always turn out orange.  Anyway, the chokers look vintagy and I really like them.  I make so much jewerlry that sometimes I want to keep a couple of my creations for myself but I don't. I am hoping to sell everything so that I can buy more supplies, make more jewelry and sell.  I am having so much fun!

Well, my daughter helped me get this website looking nicer but it's really late and I have got to go to bed.  I am soooo tired and it's really late.

Good night and God bless,
Lydia  :)

0 comments: