Thursday, November 12, 2009

Plans for today

Hmmmm...Today is Thursday and one of my easy days.  Just finished taking a trip to the Orthodontist with
one of my kids.  It was a very quick appointment....I like those.  In and Out.  Didn't have to wait in a waiting room for what seemed like an eternity.

I saw a big rock embedded in the ground as I was driving into our neighborhood.  Funny, I've walked by there so many times and hadn't bothered to notice it.  I think it will make a great prop for my jewelry so I parked my vehicle and took some pics.  Not sure how they are going to turn out but I do hope they turn out
well.  Not really sure what the neighbors who were driving by were thinking: "Why is the lady taking pictures of the ground?"  Haha.....I wasn't paying attention.  I was too busy trying to take some pics and the sun was so bright that I could barely see what was on the camera screen.


Kid's are back in school and the house is soooooo quiet.  :(  Wishing they had one more day off.  I guess I'll just have to wait till Thanksgiving when they have some days off from school and their busy schedules.

Well, I am going to make me a Salad for lunch.  I'm really hungry. 
 
Good bye for now,

Lydia

 

0 comments: